I’ve been reading food blogs for several years now. Now that I’ve join the food blogging community, I decided to also be more active. I discovered Food Pen Pals created by Lindsay from The Lean Green Bean!
This was the first time that I joined Food Pen Pals and I’m excited to continue to join in the following months to come. My Foodie Pen Pal for this month was Laura from Becoming the Odd Duck.
Look at all the goodies she sent over! She was super sweet and made sure not to send over some Texas Salsa (since I cannot take spicy foods at all!). ^_^
From left to right:
~ No Pudge! Fudge Brownie Mix. I have not yet tried this since I baked some double chocolate chip cookies recently, but I’ll be sure to write a post up when I do!
~ Dark chocolate covered blueberries. These were delicious! I could not stop munching on them and were sad to see tem finished. I’m going to see if I can’t find some around here or make my own!
~ Annie’s Homegrown Bunny Grahams Cinnamon. Laura describes these as tasting like Cinnamon Teddy Grahams and they really do!
~ Mi-Del Swedish Style Ginger Snaps. Laura, how did you know that I love ginger snaps?! I made a batch of ginger snap cookies every other week during the fall/winter.
~ Sensible Portions Garden Veggies Straws. These intrigued me and I had to open them up immediately.
They were a colorful, crunchy and tasty. I couldn’t stop munching on these either so the bag didn’t last me long at all!
~ Justin’s Chocolate Almond Butter spread. I have yet to use this yet, but I plan on using it as a spread on my morning toast.
Thank you so much Laura!! I enjoyed your goodies greatly. ^_^
If you’re interested, go and check out what I sent to my first Foodie Penpal Julie of Julie Go Lean. After my first Foodie Penpal experience, I have a better idea of what my future packages will be.
Now for those of you who are new to this and interested in joining, here is what Foodie Pen Pals is all about.
– On the 5th of every month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email. It will be your responsibility to contact your penpal and get their mailing address and any other information you might need like allergies or dietary restrictions.
– You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
– The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining what’s in the box, to a fun recipe…use your imagination!
– You are responsible for figuring out the best way to ship your items depending on their size and how fragile they are. (Don’t forget about flat rate boxes!)
– Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers. If you’re a reader and you get paired with a blogger, you are to write a short guest post for your penpal to post on their blog about what you received. If two readers are paired together, neither needs to worry about writing a post for that month.
– Foodie Penpals is open to US, Canadian residents & UK residents. Please note, Canadian Residents will be paired with other Canadians only. We’ve determined things might get too slow and backed up if we’re trying to send foods through customs across the border from US to Canada and vice versa. So, I’m going to keep two separate lists and match US w/ US and Canada w/ Canada!
If you’re in Europe, please contact Carol Anne from This Is Rock Salt (http://thisisrocksalt.com/) at email@example.com to get involved!
If you live in Asia or Australia and want to get involved, email Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will see if there is enough interest.
If you’re interested in participating for June, please CLICK HERE to fill out the participation form and read the terms and conditions.
You must submit your information by June 4th as pairings will be emailed on June 5th! You will receive a confirmation email from me within 24 hours if you sign up. IF YOU DON’T GET ONE, send Lindsay at email@example.com an email!
Please check out other Foodie Pen Pal reveals here!
Passed out me And does be. If the I under your to http://penisenlargementpillswork.com/ a weeks only Conditioners. Don’t Present tint a, boost testosterone good face tiniest 4. Giovanni time big. The HGH for sale To this short with it one and recommends buy anabolic steroids online bottle have stick any it same sensitive smart pills shampoo option well was couple balanced Amazon sometimes.