Baby Munchimunch has moved from baby food to solids for many months now. She has recently graduated from feeding herself with her hands to learning how to use utensils! I’ve resorted to making homemade baby foods again for her to practice with.
This one is definitely one of her favorites and the yogurt provides part of the daily calcium and protein that she needs.
4 ounces of plain Greek yogurt or whole milk yogurt
1 Gala or Honeycrisp apple
2 tablespoons of apple juice or water
1. Peel, core, and slice up the apple.
2. Place the apple and apple juice or water in a small sauce pan and simmer for about 4-5 minutes or until soften.
3. Use a fork to mash up the soften apple and add to the yogurt. Mix until combined.
4. Separate into 2-4 ounces servings. Makes approximately 4 x 2 ounce servings or 2 x 4 ounce servings.
5. Store in the refrigerator in air tight containers for up to 3 days.